Anyone Still Waiting For Their Season Ticket?

From past experience, I get the impression that something is wrong with the platinum cards and they don't work.
Same thing happened with a batch of a few hundred seasoncards last year, mine included

LongsightM13 said:
From past experience, I get the impression that something is wrong with the platinum cards and they don't work.
Same thing happened with a batch of a few hundred seasoncards last year, mine included

Surely they're the same as the blue/gold cards but just a different colour?!

Matty said:
the goats backside said:
No mine not here but more worryingly neither is sundays ticket which was ordered the 2nd day they went on sale

I'd get your Sunday ticket sorted sharpish, I ordered mine on the 2nd day the same as you and it arrived over a week ago.

Still waiting for my ticket for Sunday. Have had nothing but bull from supporters services and the ticket line in Nottingham. The SS are supposed to ring me back again today but still no response. They just don't seem interested, especially today with the lines being so busy. It's cost me around £200 for this weekend and i'm getting extremely hacked off with the lack of interest shown at my problem.

I got mine on Saturday, put the band thing on and lost it when I went out on the lash, gutted!

Anyone not want theirs and willing to send it to me?

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.