Anyone want us to go out of the Europa League on Thursday?

Want us to win (as always) and would love to reach the final in Dublin, but I'll be able to see the silver lining if we do get knocked out. No way would I ever actually want us to lose though.

felixbg said:
HUGE game, biggest of the season for me. the thought of no more euro away days makes me want to cry.

LANSDOWNE ROAD LANSDOWNE ROAD WE ARE COMINGGG !!!

This ^^^^

surely this is a wind up question, get kicked out of a european comp?? are you for fcukin real

If we were to field a weakened side (which he won't) and lose then lose against the rags we would all want mancinis head for not going for the Europa cup.
We havent won anything in years, beggars can't be choosers! We need to try and keep all options alive!
Thursday is very do-able, you wouldn't say field a weakened side if we were only 1-0 down So where's the difference?

I`ll be gutted if we get knocked out. Not missed an away (or home) game yet.
Fuckin` loved every one of `em. Want this more than anything else football wise at the moment.

Pembrokeshire Blue said:
If we were to field a weakened side (which he won't) and lose then lose against the rags we would all want mancinis head for not going for the Europa cup.
We havent won anything in years, beggars can't be choosers! We need to try and keep all options alive!
Thursday is very do-able, you wouldn't say field a weakened side if we were only 1-0 down So where's the difference?

erm
?

just look at Arsenal. only 2 weeks ago they had LC.CL & FA CUP.. now only epl.. and thats not going to be easy...best we try our best to stay in the EL... a quick goal and who knows.. winning is a good habit... get into the losing habit and its hard to break it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.