Apart from sprouts, what is the most rubbish food ever?

Hated tripe (and onions) in the north when I first tasted it. But there are different ways of cooking it, it can be of variable quality, and different things to put with it. In Tuscany it's considered to be a delicacy. Really tasty, it was. I was surprised.

I'm not eating brains, heart, or lungs. Sorry, but just no.
I’m sure it could be good, maybe fried until it was crispy? That normally makes most things edible. Heart is excellent, brains don’t sound too appealing but wouldn’t write them off, lungs too. I like sweetbreads so they could be ok

I’m sure it could be good, maybe fried until it was crispy? That normally makes most things edible. Heart is excellent, brains don’t sound too appealing but wouldn’t write them off, lungs too. I like sweetbreads so they could be ok

No, I think it was just very good quality tripe. Very tender, very tasty. Don't know what animal it came from. Maybe that counts. Excellent tomato sauce, with all the loving care that Italians put into that, with it. That helps. Also washed down with a good glass of Tuscan red. Also being in Florence helped. One of the world's great cities.
Is heart really good?

Any green vegetable apart from Peas.

Got a very good friend who worked in a pea factory as a teenager. She's told me, several times, that if you ever worked in a pea factory, you'd never eat peas again, and you'd try to sick up all the peas you'd ever had.
I told her very firmly that I most definitely did not want to know. I love peas.

Got a very good friend who worked in a pea factory as a teenager. She's told me, several times, that if you ever worked in a pea factory, you'd never eat peas again, and you'd try to sick up all the peas you'd ever had.
I told her very firmly that I most definitely did not want to know. I love peas.
Worked in breweries, bakery, cereal manufacturer and you dont want to know

No, I think it was just very good quality tripe. Very tender, very tasty. Don't know what animal it came from. Maybe that counts. Excellent tomato sauce, with all the loving care that Italians put into that, with it. That helps. Also washed down with a good glass of Tuscan red. Also being in Florence helped. One of the world's great cities.
Is heart really good?
Yes, heart is really good. It’s very firm, I make sausage with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.