Apart from sprouts, what is the most rubbish food ever?

Olives - taste like the smell of burnt rubber.

Goats‘ cheese and sheeps’ cheese - The smell and taste repulse me.

Lots of weird meat produce like tripe, haggis, heart, etc.
Oysters.
Any cheese with mould in it like Stilton.
Garlic is pretty grim, though it’s ok in garlic bread or dough balls.
Ginger, like they insist on ruining my chicken katsu with.

Look nice but I'm going to do my own as don't think I've ever seen them in the shops over here. They look easy to do.
Should be easy enough, I always like to add peppercorns, some hot chilies maybe a clove of garlic in with the pickling liquid, might have to make up some pickled eggs later

@threespires is correct. I will eat anything, sprouts are lovely, but you couldn’t force me to eat cucumber. Not even on pain of death.

The people who say it tastes of nothing are shilling propaganda on behalf of Big Cucumber. It tastes like something your dog would dig up from the garden, but it also has the undesirable trait of passing that flavour onto everything it touches. I think these people who think cucumber makes things taste fresh and crisp are out of their minds. It makes everything taste like I imagine used dishwater tastes.

Shit with sugar on :) Haven't tried it myself, but my mum used to always say that's what I could have if I didn't eat my chops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.