Apart from sprouts, what is the most rubbish food ever?

I was just thinking yesterday of Monsieur Mangetout (aka Michel Lotito) who had a very unusual appetite.

Some of the things he ate over his lifetime:
45 door hinges
18 bicycles
15 shopping carts
7 TV sets
6 chandeliers
2 beds
1 pair of skis
1 computer
1 Cessna 150 light aircraft
1 waterbed (full of water)
500 metres (1,600 ft) of steel chain at once
1 coffin (with handles)
1 Guinness award plaque
Assorted razors and bolts

Died at 57 the stupid tw@t. The most unusual there to me is the waterbed WITH water. I assume he decanted the liquid into another container and just didn't gulp it down after the first bite.

Moral of the story, have a balanced diet and eat what's good for you. The only things I avoid 100% are mussels and prawns and things like that.

Reactions: Pam
What if you like cold rice pudding straight out of the tin…. Asking for a friend!
What about cold coffee? Not the fancy latte/cappuccino/mocha stuff; your regular Nescafe instant stuff? I actually don't mind it. Not when it's been left for a couple of days and has that white film on top, but if it's been left standing for or five hours, I can drink that, no problem.

By the way; I know tea isn't a food, but you can include that on the list of rubbish "foods".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.