Apart from the obvious two..

Fulham away, it was the end of our 100 pc record but the way we played to go 2 up was Championship winning class and the only reason we drew was down to C/berg, at that point I beleived the title could be ours.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
1-5 Spuds.[/quot

I agree,we were simply brilliant that day.

1-5 anywhere is a great result, but against a very good Spurs side made it even better. Add to that all 5 goals were class for one reason or another!

Agreed, superb performance.

So many highlights but the game where I felt the team proved their championship credentials was the away game at Newcastle.

Awesome performance coupled with friendly Geordies in the pubs and around the ground and a top class atmosphere from the away end

kippaxwarrior said:
Arsenal at home
2 teams going for the win. Excellent game of football,god knows how it finished 1-0!

That was the most ridiculous 1-0 ever. No defence for either side bar the goalkeeper, just attack attack attack. Should have finished 9-8.

One of my best mates from Derby came up with his 7 year old for his first two visits to The Etihaad.

Fulham in the snow. West Brom, when there was no tension. He loved both of them. Especially the snow ball fights before and after Fulham.

The late, late comeback against Chelsea was pretty special though.

I could maybe go for the 2-0 against Newcastle.

Not the greatest game, but emotion wise, every paper in the lad said we were favourites but were tipping the Geordies to win. All eyes were on us and we went and did a job on them.

This was finally when the whole of the media gave in and started to believe we were going to win the league, ignored the rags and focused on us.

The only bad thing was stopping the Geordies from really challenging for CL, but needs must and all that.

For quality of football: Arsenal at home

For sheer high octane drama: Spurs at home

For our swashbuckling élan: Spurs away

For daring to believe : United at home

For realising that we were the real deal, a great team: Newcastle away

What a fucking season we have just had the privilege of witnessing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.