Apart from weights what is Micah good at.

he frustrates the hell out of me

what annoys me about his play has been said enough on here

he had the footballing world at his feet and it seems the success he had has gone to his head

he is good at attacking corners, but he then has no idea how to head the ball properly so more often than not his header is aimless and causes no threat

with boateng now fit and raring to go i'm sure micah will be second choice rb

he was a fantastic prospect but imo he will never make it at the top of the game and i think he'll be leave in the not too distant future

Royton Blue said:
Disagree there mate. Richards has been superb this season, far better than Toure.

I am with you on this mate but this will be the last time I comment on this post because it will only become another slag a City player.

Thing that summed him up for me last night was when he tear arsed to chase a ball on the halfway line that was going out for a throw in. He slid and and prevented it from doing so, but at the same time played the ball straight to a Lech player who (if he was any good) would have started a counter attack. Richards was off the pitch helpless, as his momentum had carried him there. Just such poor judgement. You could see it happening as soon as he ran for the ball.

Still think he could be a decent centre half though.

Stuck by him so far., and i do genuinely think that he could be a good player (certainly enough to challenge Glen bloody Johnson anyway) but I've lost patience pretty much now.

Not a committed tackler, naive in the challenge, seems scared shitless of anyone half the size of him when he's going forward and so he passes it back or inside, losing the advantage. The side and speed of him, he should bulldoze through on occasions like that. Hardly as dominant in the air as he looked like he could be either, and the feigned injuries - either bad play on his part or he's got a very dodgy knee that flares up for 20 seconds randomly every match without fail, causing him to mimic 80s knee dancing for a spell whilst his team-mates try and cover for him. Sorry to knock him, hope he comes good, but I'd honestly take £5m for him now and recall Onouha.

Enough is enough. Boateng on the right & Kolarov on the left please Bobby.

bluetonium said:
Stuck by him so far., and i do genuinely think that he could be a good player (certainly enough to challenge Glen bloody Johnson anyway) but I've lost patience pretty much now.

Not a committed tackler, naive in the challenge, seems scared shitless of anyone half the size of him when he's going forward and so he passes it back or inside, losing the advantage. The side and speed of him, he should bulldoze through on occasions like that. Hardly as dominant in the air as he looked like he could be either, and the feigned injuries - either bad play on his part or he's got a very dodgy knee that flares up for 20 seconds randomly every match without fail, causing him to mimic 80s knee dancing for a spell whilst his team-mates try and cover for him. Sorry to knock him, hope he comes good, but I'd honestly take £5m for him now and recall Onouha.

Built like an Ox.

Pain threshold of a lamb.

m27 said:
bluetonium said:

Built like an Ox.

Brain of a fruit fly

m27 said:
bluetonium said:

Built like an Ox.

he has had fifteen on the field hip replacements in the last two seasons. when they do his hip jobs i wish they would pull his shorts back down. always seems to run with one leg up and one leg down.

paul_blue said:
Should have kept Ned and let Micah go instead IMHO!!
i think what we have done with ned is good, he needs to play games to keep his legs going, has had far to many injuries by stop starting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.