Aphex??

Prestwich_Blue said:
I think he's seriously pissed off with some of the shit posted about Amy Winehouse. I tend to agree with him that if you've got nothing nice to say about someone then don't say anything.

That's what he said. Bit drastic but there you go. I expect he will be back.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I think he's seriously pissed off with some of the shit posted about Amy Winehouse. I tend to agree with him that if you've got nothing nice to say about someone then don't say anything.

!
Oh alright. I meant in that situation. And I may poke a bit of fun at you now and again but I would hope I'm not abusive.

Prestwich_Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

!
Oh alright. I meant in that situation. And I may poke a bit of fun at you now and again but I would hope I'm not abusive.

I was thinking more about an older Italian gent :)

I don't mind taking a bit of stick on here, I set myself up for it half the time! I've never felt abused by you PB!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I don't mind taking a bit of stick on here, I set myself up for it half the time! I've never felt abused by you PB!

He abused me at Palace a few years ago. Called me fat he did. Just for eating a couple of pasties.

BimboBob said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

He abused me at Palace a few years ago. Called me fat he did. Just for eating a couple of pasties.
That was at Victoria before we even got on the train to get there. Even I couldn't manage two of those West Cornwall pasties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.