Aphex??

burning blue soul said:
good poster, real shame if he has gone.

good taste in music too.

i would ask him to reconsider and put his problems to 'dear glen' to see if he can sort things out, but i think aphex and 'dear glen' dislike each other with a passion previously unknown between two adult males - which is a shame!!

aphex isnt amy winehouse, is he???

I somehow think i've been clarkied!!!!

Aphex was and always will be one of the better posters on here for me! I am gutted that i couldn't get to see him perform at the weekend, due to family reasons. (i was all ready to see them last time before the drummer was injured in an acident) i've had a few conversations with him on p.m and will definitley be looking out for his band via the the correct channels to see them live in the future.

I personaly think it's the volume of crap threads that may have pushed this lad over the edge.........

Shame.

Prestwich_Blue said:
BimboBob said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I was thinking more about an older Italian gent :)

I don't mind taking a bit of stick on here, I set myself up for it half the time! I've never felt abused by you PB!

He abused me at Palace a few years ago. Called me fat he did. Just for eating a couple of pasties.
That was at Victoria before we even got on the train to get there. Even I couldn't manage two of those West Cornwall pasties.

Shame i had another 2 on the way back then!

I've called Airfix a 'mardy arse' and told him he has his own thread. He'll be back...he loves the attention.

charliebigspuds said:
Seems he's no longer registered, anyone know why? did anyone go to his gig on Friday?
Yes, I went.
Great night and the band were excellent. Very talented is our Aphex.

Stuart said:
mackenzie said:
charliebigspuds said:
Seems he's no longer registered, anyone know why? did anyone go to his gig on Friday?
Yes, I went.

I missed this, I wasn't aware of the gig. Was it in Oldham ?

Sound lad is Aphex. Met him a few times and always pleasant.

Hi Stuart

Yes, was in Oldham. Was a really good night, shame you missed it x

mackenzie said:
charliebigspuds said:
Yes, I went.

I was intending to go but but couldn't make it due to my son being unwell. Its a shame he's gone, I liked him, he had a good sense of humour and was never afraid of putting himself up for a bit of a pisstake.

mackenzie said:
Stuart said:
mackenzie said:
Yes, I went.

I missed this, I wasn't aware of the gig. Was it in Oldham ?

Sound lad is Aphex. Met him a few times and always pleasant.

Hi Stuart

Yes, was in Oldham. Was a really good night, shame you missed it x

Typical , haha.

If possible let me know Sharon when his next gig is. Can't beat a bit of live music, regardless of genre.

If you speak to him tell him to get his arse back on here.

Good to see yourself knocking around.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.