Aphex??

JoeMercer'sWay said:
billy_big_spuds said:
Yep, its a cyber room, don't like whats going on, walk out the door.
People treat internet forums like they're real life.

This may come as a shock people, but real life they are not.

are you not a person then?

-- Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 am --

The Fat el Hombre said:
quiet_riot said:
Agreed. Asking for account deletion is on a par with making a 'I'm leaving teh forumz' thread.

Always thought the same myself. Why not just.....not post?

same reason as Balotelli decided he had to be Anton du beke last night instead of just...scoring...

Blimey you pop in up on every thread with this today. Go have a lie down lol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
billy_big_spuds said:

The Fat el Hombre said:

same reason as Balotelli decided he had to be Anton du beke last night instead of just...scoring...

i've counted...2...:/

not much else on the forum 2bh, having the cricket on in the background.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

yeah slow day today. How we getting on in the cricket?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
billy_big_spuds said:

Missing the point mate.
The one and only thing that most of the people on this site have in common is the footy team they support. Would everyone on this forum be best mates with the next poster they met? would they fuck. You get as many nobs on here as you do cool cats. Some people who others like, you'll think are a twat, and vice versa.
This is just words typed on a computer screen, if you don't like what you're reading, don't read it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

yeah slow day today. How we getting on in the cricket?

India 104-2, needing 458, Jimmy just got Dravid caught Prior, bowlers looking dangerous.

The Fat el Hombre said:
quiet_riot said:
svennis pennis said:
People take the internet way too seriously.

Agreed. Asking for account deletion is on a par with making a 'I'm leaving teh forumz' thread.

Because when they came back to look for 'where is ... threads', in 99% of cases,there would be none.
Aphex clearly an exception here, for some reason!

billy_big_spuds said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
billy_big_spuds said:

Missing the point mate.
The one and only thing that most of the people on this site have in common is the footy team they support. Would everyone on this forum be best mates with the next poster they met? would they fuck. You get as many nobs on here as you do cool cats. Some people who others like, you'll think are a twat, and vice versa.
This is just words typed on a computer screen, if you don't like what you're reading, don't read it.

That applies in all walks of life, not just on the internet, I believe it's called "if you don't like it, lump it".

At the end of the day it's still real people reading stuff, they shouldn't be the ones who have to make do because some idiot is writing a load of rubbish because they think they can do what they like because they can hide who they are.

billy_big_spuds said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
billy_big_spuds said:

Missing the point mate.

I hope he comes back. one of my favourite posters and you are right about the club being what draws people together and in real life ours paths wouldn't cross because we are completely different but I've always got on well with him.

COME BACK YOU MARDY GIT!!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
billy_big_spuds said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Missing the point mate.

That applies in all walks of life, not just on the internet, I believe it's called "if you don't like it, lump it".

At the end of the day it's still real people reading stuff, they shouldn't be the ones who have to make do because some idiot is writing a load of rubbish because they think they can do what they like because they can hide who they are.
I've posted on here for around a year. I know which topics to not bother with, and which poster's posts to not bother reading. To ask for your account on a football site which nobody forces you to come on to is way ott because of a few numpties.
For the record, I like Aphex, enjoy his posts etc, just think he's taking things too seriously when he shouldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.