Apology to the club

3 year ban is minimum for a banning order.
Which, in itself, is stupidity!
Who pulled that piece of stupidity out of their arse?!

Like I said, lost faith in many institutions to do the right thing by the people who are meant to be public servants.

Well I've no idea what poor old Meldrew earns but the Forest fan was allegedly on £55,000 a year and was fined £500 for abh.
What you earn shouldn’t matter!

I know it does FOR EVERYTHING in the UK, but that’s bollocks!

Which, in itself, is stupidity!
Who pulled that piece of stupidity out of their arse?!

Like I said, lost faith in many institutions to do the right thing by, the people who are meant to be public servants.
They could have not gone for any banning order, but when they did I am very surprised they went above 3 with no apparent aggravating factors.

Just come out of court. 4 year ban 800 quid fine.

Real criminals get better treatment.
gutted for you mate. i got nicked against against spurs a few years back with no evidence at all of what i was alledged to have done . 3 year ban and £500 fine. i never wanted to go again because i was so pissed off. the next game was the derby at we won 3 1 and was gutted i wasnt there. barely missed a game after that with a fake membership

I agree it's just somebody said it was means tested.

Get a fine reviewed​

You can ask the court to change a fine if:
  • your financial circumstances have changed
  • the court did not know your income when they convicted you
Your original conviction or record of your offence will not change.

Just come out of court. 4 year ban 800 quid fine.

Real criminals get better treatment.
Shouldn't have done it but your quite right very over the top.

You get less for mugging an old lady. Trouble is this sort of thing is in the news at the moment and the new flag to wave for the do-gooders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.