Apology to the club

So; you'd be in favour of someone working in a firm of stockbrokers, earning 100k+, paying the same fine, for the same offence, as someone working in a fast food outlet on the minimum wage? Not having a go, by the way, or looking for an argument. You're not the only person on here with that opinion.
I agree I believe the fine should definitely match your income, but I will had having been through the courts many times I soon realised that if I lied and said I was on benefits I got a much less fine, they never check your income they just take what you say as gospel. I shouldn’t done it I don’t need a telling off but I did many times over just to add I haven’t been in trouble a for a good few years now either. Once me and two other friends were in court for the same offence I lied said I was benefits they told the truth and they got a much bigger fine, now that did seem a little wrong to me and them.

@meldrew

I feel for you, £800 and a 4 year ban for what is essentially a bit of exuberance, you'd get less for smacking somebody on the street pissed up, only made worse by the fact 10k people were all over the field 10 mins later.

I hope you work around your ban and still get into the matches.

On the plus side, if you hadn't fessed up and apologised to the club the ban would have been five and the fine would have been £1500 so it's harsh, but could have been worse

A 4 year ban!

What a f*cking joke.

What world do magistrates, authorities, the PL, the FA, and clubs live in.

The lad ran on the pitch on his own. Nowhere near any players. At full-time 1000’s of City fans ran in to the pitch.

The authorities always want to make 1 fan a scapegoat and an example of.

Feel for you mate.

Yet some c*nt can get caught robbing from city centre shops and town centre shops on numerous occasions before a ban is imposed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.