Apparent ITK on Citymancs

37680434566970 said:
Well that's lucky then cos it shuts at 5.30!

that is the evening[/quote][/quote]

Well it's not exactly midnight madness is it![/quote]

Its not no.. Is that for all transfers that cut off? Didnt no that[/quote]

yes. because the 31st falls on a saturday the deadline has been extended to the end of the working day on the monday - 5.30 pm 2nd feb.

not my fault! said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
carrconormcfc said:
http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13496.0

Seems to think 2 are on the way from Valencia on Thurs and Pederson from Blackburn

I thought Pederson was going to give up football in the summer, to become a full time poker player or someth

ing stupid like that?

Are u saying u text pederson tonigt and he knows nothing about it???

Not going to give up football but wanted to go home and that would give him the chance to play poker more as he is on the national team. Just texted him and he knows nothing about this, so either his agent is putting his name about (contract up in the summer) or he is being really quiet about it to his mates too!!! But hey you never know I guess, after his name was on here last week (my mistake) he may just want to keep it on the low?

Or may be the lad got it wrong, if read his post[/quote]

You could be right, just bothered to actually read it and... Guessing this guy works in some sort of lettings place or something to do with housing? "rental properties" he mentioned? Pederson lives and ownes his own apartment in the city centre so why would he rent or be looking to? And city own a penthouse in the block I live in on salford quays (Dabo lived there when at city) so they tend to put players in there when they come over, not to mention the apartment they own in the Raddisson in town where sven and robinho have both lived. WUM me thinks.

not my fault! said:
Or may be the lad got it wrong, if read his post

You could be right, just bothered to actually read it and... Guessing this guy works in some sort of lettings place or something to do with housing? "rental properties" he mentioned? Pederson lives and ownes his own apartment in the city centre so why would he rent or be looking to? And city own a penthouse in the block I live in on salford quays (Dabo lived there when at city) so they tend to put players in there when they come over, not to mention the apartment they own in the Raddisson in town where sven and robinho have both lived. WUM me thinks.

:-(

not my fault! said:

hang on, it depends on how many players are coming over though. Plus we're owned by the ADUG now and want to show why we are going to be the biggest club in the world.

For instance, if we signed another 6 players for arguments sake, are we going to ask them to bunk together for the first few nights until we sort something out, or would we get some top end accommodation and really welcome them to City.

Your apartment block (which i'm sure is very nice), is o.k. for Dabo on a Bosman, but does it really say "Welcome to Manchester" properley to new world record transfer David Villa? I think not.

For the poster who asked if i texed him tonight.. yeh about 30mins ago and he replied "news to me" so read it as you wish. Doubt he is keeping it quiet but you never know, big pay day could = you staying quiet i guess.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
not my fault! said:

hang on, it depends on how many players are coming over though. Plus we're owned by the ADUG now and want to show why we are going to be the biggest club in the world.

For instance, if we signed another 6 players for arguments sake, are we going to ask them to bunk together for the first few nights until we sort something out, or would we get some top end accommodation and really welcome them to City.

Your apartment block (which i'm sure is very nice), is o.k. for Dabo on a Bosman, but does it really say "Welcome to Manchester" properley to new world record transfer David Villa? I think not.

Yeh true, still hasnt sunk in we are THE RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD!!! Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (evil laugh).
And yeh mate where i live is very nice thanks, Micah and SWP both used to live here oh and a few wigan players still do! Plus good old Le Sulk had an apartment here too. Believe me the penthouse is one of, if not the best in manchester. Then again he could be bunking up in pedersons pad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.