Apparent ITK on Citymancs

No doubt a delegation will be sent from this forum to kick the sh#t out of the ITK's on City Mancs and the source will no doubt do an Ajay. God knows whether this is true - love it to be but I guess we will find out soon enough.

Alfie Boy said:
bobmcfc said:
Re: Man city bid for another Valencia Player.
« Reply #107 on: Today at 20:53 » Quote
toffeesforme said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys i didn't put it in my last post. Valencia have sent a delegation to Boca Juniors with regarding Rodrigo Palacio. If all goes well, Villa will be with you sooner rather than later. I know all the waiting is starting to get to him a little too.

checked him on FM09. 26 year old argie forward at boca juniors ;)

Rodrigo Palacio is quality , ive seen him play numerous times and i would be over the moon if we were chasing him , obviously not in place of Villa, There is no-one better than Villa (in my opinion) as a striker.

Messi's as good

carrconormcfc said:
37680434566970 said:
felixbg said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
This transfer windows killing me argh I just wish someone would sign

this for me ;-(

spot on. This is awful but exciting at the same time. Roll on 2nd Feb please. Dont think i can stand another sweaty evening on deadline day!!

Well that's lucky then cos it shuts at 5.30!

that is the evening

Alfie Boy said:
bobmcfc said:
toffeesforme said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys i didn't put it in my last post. Valencia have sent a delegation to Boca Juniors with regarding Rodrigo Palacio. If all goes well, Villa will be with you sooner rather than later. I know all the waiting is starting to get to him a little too.

Rodrigo Palacio is quality , ive seen him play numerous times and i would be over the moon if we were chasing him , obviously not in place of Villa, There is no-one better than Villa (in my opinion) as a striker.

Right. Own up. Who changed Wiki?

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Palacio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Palacio</a>

Alfie Boy said:
bobmcfc said:
toffeesforme said

I'd be quite happy for our owners to buy him, give him to Valencia and pay his salary if it means we get Villa in time for the Wigan game.

Alfie Boy said:
bobmcfc said:
toffeesforme said

Nooooooooo. you misunderstood, hes saying that Valencia are getting this guy to REPLACE david villa who is coming to us

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Alfie Boy said:
bobmcfc said:
toffeesforme said

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Palacio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodrigo_Palacio</a>

haha

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Alfie Boy said:
bobmcfc said:
toffeesforme said

lol i was looking to see if someone had done that before. No links or references so it must be someone on here!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Alfie Boy said:
bobmcfc said:
toffeesforme said

That's been changed in the last 5 minutes it wasn't there when I checked

bobmcfc said:
Alfie Boy said:
bobmcfc said:
toffeesforme said

Yeah i know mate , all im saying is that Palacio is also a quality striker so although Valencia will be gutted , they will be getting a very very good replacement .

Nooooooooo. you misunderstood, hes saying that Valencia are getting this guy to REPLACE david villa who is coming to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.