Apparent ITK on Citymancs

bobmcfc said:
Alfie Boy said:
bobmcfc said:
Re: Man city bid for another Valencia Player.
« Reply #107 on: Today at 20:53 » Quote
toffeesforme said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys i didn't put it in my last post. Valencia have sent a delegation to Boca Juniors with regarding Rodrigo Palacio. If all goes well, Villa will be with you sooner rather than later. I know all the waiting is starting to get to him a little too.

checked him on FM09. 26 year old argie forward at boca juniors ;)

Rodrigo Palacio is quality , ive seen him play numerous times and i would be over the moon if we were chasing him , obviously not in place of Villa, There is no-one better than Villa (in my opinion) as a striker.

Nooooooooo. you misunderstood, hes saying that Valencia are getting this guy to REPLACE david villa who is coming to us

Calm down

37680434566970 said:
carrconormcfc said:
37680434566970 said:
felixbg said:
spot on. This is awful but exciting at the same time. Roll on 2nd Feb please. Dont think i can stand another sweaty evening on deadline day!!

Well that's lucky then cos it shuts at 5.30!

that is the evening

Well it's not exactly midnight madness is it!

Well that's lucky then cos it shuts at 5.30![/quote]

that is the evening[/quote][/quote]

Well it's not exactly midnight madness is it![/quote]

Its not no.. Is that for all transfers that cut off? Didnt no that

DontLookBackInAnger said:
carrconormcfc said:
http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13496.0

Seems to think 2 are on the way from Valencia on Thurs and Pederson from Blackburn

I thought Pederson was going to give up football in the summer, to become a full time poker player or something stupid like that?

Not going to give up football but wanted to go home and that would give him the chance to play poker more as he is on the national team. Just texted him and he knows nothing about this, so either his agent is putting his name about (contract up in the summer) or he is being really quiet about it to his mates too!!! But hey you never know I guess, after his name was on here last week (my mistake) he may just want to keep it on the low?

not my fault! said:
carrconormcfc said:

Seems to think 2 are on the way from Valencia on Thurs and Pederson from Blackburn

I thought Pederson was going to give up football in the summer, to become a full time poker player or something stupid like that?

Not going to give up football but wanted to go home and that would give him the chance to play poker more as he is on the national team. Just texted him and he knows nothing about this, so either his agent is putting his name about (contract up in the summer) or he is being really quiet about it to his mates too!!! But hey you never know I guess, after his name was on here last week (my mistake) he may just want to keep it on the low?
fucking hell, i hope its not Henrik pederson

not my fault! said:
carrconormcfc said:

Or may be the lad got it wrong, if read his post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.