Apparent ITK on Citymancs

carrconormcfc said:
JOHNPAYNE said:
Well it's plausible, two threads on citymancs link together, as well as the one from Hooch, a pretty elaborate wind-up if it's not true!

You've forget the private jet at the airport and the tamarago at a hotel threads!

Slowly but surely, the whole thing is coming together
Yeah it is. This could be concluded on Friday and revealled infront of the fans for Saturday. I really hope Villa comes because so many people have doubted it (not on here) and said he won't come and i've believed it all along.

I can confirm that its not the same person as I have heard a few things regarding the Villa saga over the last 10 days or so and I dont know the bloke on citymancs.....I did tell some of you last week that Id heard the POSSIBILITY of City making a joint bid to Valencia and after reading that thread im excited!

mackenzie said:
Ducado said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Going back to the original thread...I haven't got a clue what to believe anymore!

I am with you URG, my mind is spinning

Same here.

Starting to get a bit silly now, all this ITK and WUM business! Mind you, if you had information you'd tell a few close friends yes, but would you really splash it all over the internet? I assume that the amount of people who know about City's transfer policy at the moment is small enough for it to be pretty obvious who a leak would be. :/ Or am I just being cynical? ;)

Doyaldinho said:
mackenzie said:
Ducado said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Going back to the original thread...I haven't got a clue what to believe anymore!

I am with you URG, my mind is spinning

Same here.

Starting to get a bit silly now, all this ITK and WUM business! Mind you, if you had information you'd tell a few close friends yes, but would you really splash it all over the internet? I assume that the amount of people who know about City's transfer policy at the moment is small enough for it to be pretty obvious who a leak would be. :/ Or am I just being cynical? ;)

Some of the ITK info isn't from inside the club though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.