Apparent ITK on Citymancs

stu9488 said:
I can confirm that its not the same person as I have heard a few things regarding the Villa saga over the last 10 days or so and I dont know the bloke on citymancs.....I did tell some of you last week that Id heard the POSSIBILITY of City making a joint bid to Valencia and after reading that thread im excited!

Wasn't that Villa and Silva mate?

well it appears that it's getting a bit more interesting an this one just doesn't wont to go away

matches to what a bloke said on here before(not hooch) can someone registered on that board ask him to say the probablity that he is correct?

Well to be honest I havnt heard anything else since last week an what I heard then was a double bid that will break the world transfer record will be tabled around £90Million mark for 2 players one of which was David Villa but as I say havnt heard anything else since but it now seems other "ITK" are now getting some info so im excited to say the least this one isnt going away!

stu9488 said:
Well to be honest I havnt heard anything else since last week an what I heard then was a double bid that will break the world transfer record will be tabled around £90Million mark for 2 players one of which was David Villa but as I say havnt heard anything else since but it now seems other "ITK" are now getting some info so im excited to say the least this one isnt going away!

If the bid is around 90 mil then you can't see the other player being anyone other than Silva surely?

Well common sense would suggest Silva but I have no idea....could be Joaquin who knows????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.