Apparent ITK on Citymancs

Ducado said:
bluejase said:
matches to what a bloke said on here before(not hooch) can someone registered on that board ask him to say the probablity that he is correct?

Who?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=102652" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=102652</a>

fits in nicely tbh!

O and just for the record I never said anything about Thursday thats the other guy.......so Dont shoot me if on thurs we are still after Bellamy and Parker

And on another note dont go hanging around Carrington or the stadium........Medicals are completed at the Alexandra in Cheadle and Negotiations go through at City offices in London or the Marriott Hotel in Hale Barns, so people saying theyv seen Kaka in the loos at the stadium or Villa cutting the grass at carrington are defo Bollocks........

shaundickov said:
Cityisland said:
This will be the biggest anti-climax ever if nothing happens.

You've never had the misfortune to read an Ajay thread then...

I have not. Been looking at this forum pretty much since the window opened. Ive seen him mentioned a few times. Who is he and what sort of stuff has he come out with?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.