Apparent Liverpool side

Bazzmand Show said:
Apparently a few of the "ITKS" over at RAWK reckon this will be there team tomorrow. If it is, I can see us really overwhelming them in the middle.

Reina

Johnson Carragher Skrtel Aurelio

Gerrard Lucas

Kuyt Jovanovic

Torres Ngog
Don't think it will be that attacking but I can easily envisage Johnson getting terrorised by Balotelli, he can't defend for his life. Shame we don't have Kolarov too. Likewise with Carragher for strength and pace.

Torres is the one to watch, not that concerned with Gerrard - De Jong, Yaya and Milner should all keep him in check, but their defence is their weak link for sure.

1.618034 said:
Chronic said:
Just registered now, Scouser living not far from Anfield.

Can i just ask why people on here are thinking City will smash Liverpool 3 and 4 nils ?

We haven't lost 3 or 4 nil in about 10 years.

It's very daft in my opinion on being over confident, yes you have a good squad on paper but to say anyone will just roll Liverpool over is just unbelievable.

If we lose it will be by 1 (the same if we win), you have more depth, but our squad has been playing together for years and you know what you'll get with us where as City are a somewhat surprise element.

Mate. What on Earth do you expect when coming on a City forum? Of course there will be a few over-optimistic people on here... But I'm not one of them.

I'm expecting a draw. Might even go for the 0-0 at 8's...
exactly lol... i mean like look at Rawk they are cocky to

Looking forward to this one!! Think we will beat them by one goal or two!!

Of course they spend a lot of money and are a decent side, but they're just not as good as we!!

Who are their worldclassplayers?? Tevez...and nobody else!!

Ours: Reina, Gerrard, Mascherano, Torres.

Everything said

I reckon Dagger would have Balotelli in his pocket, and I think we could cause alot of problems for Lescott and Kompany. 3-0

Difference is lads that RAWK is easily the worst Liverpool site on the internet, even all the other Liverpool fans mock it so pulling things from these is too easy.

Match going lads are saying 2-1, 1-1, 1-0 etc.

Chronic said:

Can i just ask why people on here are thinking City will smash Liverpool 3 and 4 nils ?

It's very daft in my opinion on being over confident, yes you have a good squad on paper but to say anyone will just roll Liverpool over is just unbelievable.

If we lose it will be by 1 (the same if we win), you have more depth, but our squad has been playing together for years and you know what you'll get with us where as City are a somewhat surprise element.

Just false confidence. A goal or 2 will decide this considering Mancini and Hodgson's play styles.

Quote:
Looking forward to this one!! Think we will beat them by one goal or two!!

Of course they spend a lot of money and are a decent side, but they're just not as good as we!!

Who are their worldclassplayers?? Tevez...and nobody else!!

Ours: Reina, Gerrard, Mascherano, Torres.

Everything said

oh dear :) ....sky reporting mascherano not in squad as barcelona have put bid in !!!

only 3 world class players left now :)

one down three to go !!!!

Chronic said:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Chronic said:

what was that you were saying pal? i thought you don't get done 3 and 4's
think you vastly overrated your mob
and vastly underestimated ours
as comfortable as it gets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.