Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

balotelli's back pocket

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...eats-visible-despite-near-capacity-crowd.html
yes, i know, clickbait but for fucks sake, the club should complain, i for one have had enough of this shit. When do you see articles about any other clubs attendances? And where are the pictures of the crowd after the 2 minute mark, where everyone showed up. People saying, oh, just ignore them, fuck that. Time to stand up to the cnts.

Swp thinks your wrong. It was full yesterday!

All for click bait, personally and I hate to admit this but that red-nosed twat up the road had it figured out. Ban the journalists that are blatantly having digs at the club that way they'll be gutted when they can't be in the press room with Pep next year!

It took 10 minutes into the game for it to fill up. Then loads at the front left their seats when it started pissing it down just before half time. Then loads left early when we were 3-0 down with 10 minutes to go. The guy who wrote that article won't even have been at the game.

I was there and from where I sit there were clear gaps in the usual areas - Lower Tier Family Stand and Joe's/93:20 in the Colin Bell, as well as the Director's Box (or whatever it's called). The club makes itself look completely stupid by claiming a record attendance when it was clearly nothing of the sort.

We're getting as bad as the rags for propaganda.

other teams getting praised for walking out a ticket prices we get slaughtered because in truth people cant afford to go YCMIU

I was there and from where I sit there were clear gaps in the usual areas - Lower Tier Family Stand and Joe's/93:20 in the Colin Bell, as well as the Director's Box (or whatever it's called). The club makes itself look completely stupid by claiming a record attendance when it was clearly nothing of the sort.

We're getting as bad as the rags for propaganda.

Ticket sold doesn't necessarily mean someone is sat on the seat. Record attendance is in terms of tickets sold is it not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.