Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

the ground was full less those no shows that everyone gets, i had a text from a scouse mate of mine yesterday on the hour mark when it was 3-0 saying the word is your fans have joined our walk out, the rag media myth has perpetuated to everyone, its annoying for sure but the facts are our crowds are growing and will continue to grow

the ground was full less those no shows that everyone gets, i had a text from a scouse mate of mine yesterday on the hour mark when it was 3-0 saying the word is your fans have joined our walk out, the rag media myth has perpetuated to everyone, its annoying for sure but the facts are our crowds are growing and will continue to grow
Tell him last time Liverpool had a home crowd over 50,000, John Lennon and Mae West were still alive.

It isn't tickets sold, it's tickets ISSUED. We can give 1,000 tickets to local schools free and none of them might be used but we still claim those as part of the attendance as that's what the PL ask for. I know there were three season tickets my family didn't use yesterday as some of them went to Murrayfield and one was ill. Counting those is fair enough but not a seat we've given away or have kept back for employees or the like.
Careful Colin, honesty won't always go down well.

Four lads in front of me didn't get there until half time. The accident on the M6 delayed a fair few.
This fascination about our attendances is fucking absurd though.

If you get any further up his arse you will be coming out of his mouth.
Look, you already got me banned from posting in a thread yesterday so why don't you stop acting like a child and making a fool out of yourself.

If you've got anything to add to the thread then do so.

Look, you already got me banned from posting in a thread yesterday so why don't you stop acting like a child and making a fool out of yourself.

If you've got anything to add to the thread then do so.

I already did - I told you it filled up well yesterday, was very full and you didn't believe me despite me telling you i spent ten minutes looking at the family stand. But you know best as you saw it on TV after 2 minutes. Did you see the fact it was 99 percent full after 35 minutes. Pb is just on a downer about the club for some reason. When did you let go to a game by the way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.