Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

I was there and from where I sit there were clear gaps in the usual areas - Lower Tier Family Stand and Joe's/93:20 in the Colin Bell, as well as the Director's Box (or whatever it's called). The club makes itself look completely stupid by claiming a record attendance when it was clearly nothing of the sort.

We're getting as bad as the rags for propaganda.
There isn't a club in the world or any event for that matter that doesn't publish the attendance as tickets sold rather than actual attendees. Can't see why you expect us to do it differently.

why does it take 10 mins into a game that people still are coming in, I know some might get caught in some traffic, but not hundreds

Ticket sold doesn't necessarily mean someone is sat on the seat. Record attendance is in terms of tickets sold is it not?

Exactly, tickets sold. Not sure why everyone gets so wound up about this. Since when have attendances won trophies.

other teams getting praised for walking out a ticket prices we get slaughtered because in truth people cant afford to go YCMIU
It wasn't that people could'nt afford to go as all the tickets were sold, the weather , time, and t.v. Would be the reason for any empty seats.

Exactly, tickets sold. Not sure why everyone gets so wound up about this. Since when have attendances won trophies.
It isn't tickets sold, it's tickets ISSUED. We can give 1,000 tickets to local schools free and none of them might be used but we still claim those as part of the attendance as that's what the PL ask for. I know there were three season tickets my family didn't use yesterday as some of them went to Murrayfield and one was ill. Counting those is fair enough but not a seat we've given away or have kept back for employees or the like.

Up
It isn't tickets sold, it's tickets ISSUED. We can give 1,000 tickets to local schools free and none of them might be used but we still claim those as part of the attendance. I know there were three season tickets my family didn't use yesterday as some of them went to Murrayfield and one was ill. Counting those is fair enough but not a seat we've given away or have kept back for employees or the like.

You seem very negative about the club.

It's bollocks, the attendance was good yesterday, anyone would think every single other game was cram packed without a single empty seat anywhere, just our game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.