Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

dlo, mate. dlo.
Give your head a wobble, like this guy;

d-lo-brown.jpg

Also regarding empty seats, some are "club allocated sections" which will be used for tickets for Academy players/family and general club staff.

Many occasions they don't take up the offer of tickets, or don't sell them on... before my ST I used to get tx off club staff for the North Stand.
Well they should allocate less tickets then. Any requests to be made up to 7 days before the game then put any leftovers on sale. Simple.

that North stand lower tier is just a fucking joke really. worse thing they ever did was making the lower tier part of the family stand, should have been left at level 2.

It baffles me as to why we attack the second half towards the Nintendo DS stand, and couldn't the club not see how much the atmosphere had improved when Everton fans were moved from the first tier to the third?

Attacking the south stand in the second half and no away fans in sight would benefit us tremendously at home... when we (block 111/112) were connected with other home fans the chants spread much easier to SS 117/118.

Also regarding empty seats, some are "club allocated sections" which will be used for tickets for Academy players/family and general club staff.

Many occasions they don't take up the offer of tickets, or don't sell them on... before my ST I used to get tx off club staff for the North Stand.

At the moment mate, the chanting, however we're configured, would stop as it reached 116.

I kid you not, there were people in my block who were boo-ing within 5 minutes of kick off and giving Toure dogs abuse. Now, we all know the issues surrounding Toure's mobility and his suitability as a captain, but to boo our captain (and thereby the team) after 5 minutes of a must-win fixture is fucking shit. I spent most of the first half shouting down the wankers who were creating such negativity it was shameful.

Yes, we were dogshit, but we as supporters need to step the fuck up as well..

(edited for crazyg)

Last edited:
At the moment mate, the chanting, however we're configured, would stop as it reached 116.

I kid you not, there were people in my block who were boo-ing within 5 minutes of kick off and giving Toure dogs abuse. Now, we all know the issues surrounding Toure's mobility and his suitability as a captain, but to boo our captain (and thereby the team) after 5 minutes of a must-win fixture is fucking shit. I spent most of the first half shouting down the boo-ers (is that a word?) who were creating such negativity it was shameful.

Yes, we were dogshit, but we as supporters need to step the fuck up as well..
I think the term you're looking for is Wank-ers.

I've been pissed on fuck knows how many times, took one bird to Blackburn in the league cup on the front row of the East stand, she said it added to the atmosphere. If some, however many, season ticketers can't make it for whatever reason, what business is it of anyone else's? If they choose to pussy out and watch from the concourse, who gives a shit except for the fail and the rags? Some other busy cunts? I don't see an issue here, apart from its being unfairly singled out on a "charge" which is blatantly bobbins. There is empty seats at every stadium in the country, yet for some daft reason it's City getting the stick.

I'll give you one idea that might get the fans on the terraces before kick off? Might? I know it won't go down well. In fact I'll get laughed at, but what the hell.

City should close the bars 20 minutes(pick a time) before the start of the match. And for those wanting to double up on beer at that point, they should only get 1 pint, or 1 bottle of beer.

Once you've finished your beer, there''s no reason to stay on the concourse. The only reason people stay on the concourse is to finish their Beers and to have a chat.

Yes, I appreciate some fans will always turn up late due to traffic problems, etc, but as long as the majority are in their places before kick off, it looks better than empty seats?

I appreciate this isn't practical for half-time as 15 minutes only gives enough time to drink up. But once again, City could limit sales to 1 pint per person.

Call if a daft idea(it is jrb), but City need to do something to get fans on to the terraces before the start of each half, rather than having them on the concourses drinking their pints and having a chat.
Given the queues at half time, that's not practical. Supping up before kick off and not being able to pick up more than one pint at half time isn't the solution. If I can take tea or coffee, hot chocolate or bovril, burgers, chips, pies and hotdogs to my seat, why not a beer? The half time limit is plain stupid. I send my mate for a round and I've been that joey too countless times, or do we all have to stand in line one at a time?

The other week at the match a bloke had a pint in his seat half time he went down come back with another pint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.