Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

Well the M6 didn't help yesterday. I set off at 930 and only sat down as the whistle blew at 1245. 3h 15m for a journey that should take 2h on a bad day. I avoided sitting in the M6 queue too as I got off at J16 - it still took an hour to get past Alsager and Congelton.
We went over the M6 Knutsford roundabout at 10.25 am and the Northbound side was dead.Heard on the 11.00 am news that there was a problem around Sandbach area.

I turned up late yesterday, and that was thanks to the PL/BT sports moving the kick off time, after I bought my train ticket, and I wasn't buying a new one. So I got into Piccadilly 15 minutes before kick off, I couldn't get a taxi as planned, as there was huge queue, and no taxis (probably all snarled up in the traffic caused by the stupid number of roadworks through the City centre), so got the tram. 2 of my mates who drove up were caught up on the M6 which was closed, and arrived even later than I did.

Why the f**k is there this obsession with a few empty seats anyway ?

Its an obsession with the media and our fans bite, personally it doesn't bother me. I had a mate drive up from Stoke and didn't arrive until half time.

Yes everyone knows that!

Thank you. Perhaps I am too used to newspaper sites where rag posters try and get people banned by twisting their words and make me defensive. Several pints of real ale and being beaten at home doesn't help.

On the Welsh language matter I have been to Cardiff Wrexham and Swansea for League matches and the Millennium for that European match and the only place i have heard Welsh is at the Etihad tram queue!

Thank you. Perhaps I am too used to newspaper sites where rag posters try and get people banned by twisting their words and make me defensive. Several pints of real ale and being beaten at home doesn't help.

On the Welsh language matter I have been to Cardiff Wrexham and Swansea for League matches and the Millennium for that European match and the only place i have heard Welsh is at the Etihad tram queue!

Yes the Welsh are infiltrating us!

There is a great guy called Lloyd who is a member of the Harrogate Blues Supporters Club! He lives near Swansea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.