Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

Fair points and the obvious solution is the club put better systems in place for season card holders to transfer match-day attendance to others, and if a simple transferral is possible and is not used(assuming demand is there) then I believe there is a case for not allowing renewal.
Would also say the roof situation is also a factor as I reckon some don't take their seats even tho they're there but just going on what others have told me as Im not in level1

Hopefully, the roof can be extended to give more cover to the front rows when the North Stand expansion takes place. The Club has ready out in place the ticket exchange system that most fans wanted.

The ticket exchange didn't work for me. Tried it once and the ticket remained unsold. Since then I've had no trouble selling to family and friends at cost price when I can't attend.

'Swathes of empty seats'??

Well I was there and other than the odd seat here or there it was full! There was comfortably over 50k fans there so whats the problem, the only people who could mock us about attendance are United and Arsenal fans cause no-one else gets more than us! And who cares what a rag or a Tarquin think?

There are literally loads of kids in the family stand (no surprises there) but I regularly see seats unoccupied by people I know to be season ticket holders. Maybe they go to other parts of the ground but there's no shortage of people happy to miss a game of football. I try not to rise to the constant trolling of City on social media and the like. At the end of the day we're getting regular crowds in excess of 53k and people are saying the ground is empty! Lol you could't make this shit up - or maybe you could. Since when was 53k a poor crowd? You only have to look at the spread of fans across the ground to see the place is largely full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.