Are Arsenal actually placing bounties on opposing players?

Bring back Buzzer. Back in the day a few tried kicking Buzzer, they usually broke a toe or two or worse. He was forged from Truman’s Steel.

It's definitely a tactic Arsenal execute. It's really bizarre to see such a talented team look to play the marginal gains in that way. To rely on these set pieces where they block and obstruct goal keepers. To time waste and slow things down. Where they man handle and harass certain opposition players. All whilst whining about certain moments that go against them, when they've gotten away with a hell of a lot.

The funny thing is, it's helped them become hard to beat, but they still dropped points at home to Brighton and their home form is still an issue. Maybe it's because at home they try to play a more expansive style and lost that art of winning dirty?

It's definitely a tactic Arsenal execute. It's really bizarre to see such a talented team look to play the marginal gains in that way. To rely on these set pieces where they block and obstruct goal keepers. To time waste and slow things down. Where they man handle and harass certain opposition players. All whilst whining about certain moments that go against them, when they've gotten away with a hell of a lot.

The funny thing is, it's helped them become hard to beat, but they still dropped points at home to Brighton and their home form is still an issue. Maybe it's because at home they try to play a more expansive style and lost that art of winning dirty?

It’s these pitch side team talks they do where they’re all huddled up touching each other’s dicks and whispering sweet nothings that do my head in.

I shouldn`t need to enlighten you as plenty of others witnessed this and have said so on this very thread.

Well I can’t see any mention of specific incidents. Other than the Havertz one, I didn’t personally see any others.

The camera angles on the Havertz one aren’t favourable as they all appear to be quite far away, but he did look to initiate contact with Rodri, can’t tell if he raised his shoulder into him, but possibly was fortunate not too be booked.

His actual injury was just bad luck. Seemed to jar his knee when running.

So if we are talking about two incidents, ‘targeting’ him seems a bit far fetched.

It’s these pitch side team talks they do where they’re all huddled up touching each other’s dicks and whispering sweet nothings that do my head in.

I don't hate them anywhere near as much as the dippers but when we played them under Klippety at their peak they went at us and were a tough side to play against. They thrived on forcing us into errors and went direct, but they caused us problems. There's always a bit of bite and dirty play in the big games, but Arsenal are just a bore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.