are arsenal now our 2nd most hated club ?

"the fault lies with ade, the sky 4 and media have been shitting themselves regarding our progress, what does ade do? plays right into their hands whilst at the same time weakening us."

De niro, yeah not really argueing that Ade did wrong mate. Standing there at the time watching him doing his 90 yard sprint, I loved it. Now if I lost the plot and I'm nearly 50 what sort of emotional state was Ade in? The amount of crap directed at him was unreal.
However, that is not really the issue, he did wrong with van Persil, I'll just about accept that, but the sheer hypocrisy of Wenger and Purple Face hacks me off, big time.
Ps. Harrogate is nice.

harrogateblue said:
"the fault lies with ade, the sky 4 and media have been shitting themselves regarding our progress, what does ade do? plays right into their hands whilst at the same time weakening us."

De niro, yeah not really argueing that Ade did wrong mate. Standing there at the time watching him doing his 90 yard sprint, I loved it. Now if I lost the plot and I'm nearly 50 what sort of emotional state was Ade in? The amount of crap directed at him was unreal.
However, that is not really the issue, he did wrong with van Persil, I'll just about accept that, but the sheer hypocrisy of Wenger and Purple Face hacks me off, big time.
Ps. Harrogate is nice.

this is my point, we know what wenger and twathooks are like, we knew before a ball was kicked that given a chance we'll get it from all sides, what we have done is fed them the oppotunity to have a pop and try and derail us.

that can't happen again.

we should be going in to this derby full of confidence and with a swagger, now i'm hoping for a draw, not cos they are any good just that when they get their penilty we are now less likely to be able to make it good and shove a result right up the bent refs fucking ringpiece.

shove a result right up the bent refs fucking ringpiece

kennethwilliams.jpg

"we should be going in to this derby full of confidence and with a swagger, now i'm hoping for a draw, not cos they are any good just that when they get their penilty we are now less likely to be able to make it good and shove a result right up the bent refs fucking ringpiece."

De niro, I agree 100%. Still think we will do them though which would make it even sweeter.

Yes definately - I always really liked them before but now they can go and fuck themselves with a shovel.

Blue Phil said:
3. Arsenal: make excuses when they lose, fans are spitefull, racists thugs, stadiums like a burial ground.

they are my 3 most hated, i dislike hull aswell, they are pitifull...but they are the teams in our league... don't get me started on a.c milan.

Arsenal have the most diverse fanbase in London, there's plenty of black players in the Arsenal squad. The racism call is retarded.

Not that it will make much difference to you.

wandarah said:
Blue Phil said:
3. Arsenal: make excuses when they lose, fans are spitefull, racists thugs, stadiums like a burial ground.

they are my 3 most hated, i dislike hull aswell, they are pitifull...but they are the teams in our league... don't get me started on a.c milan.

Arsenal have the most diverse fanbase in London, there's plenty of black players in the Arsenal squad. The racism call is retarded.

Ok, im sure every club have black fans, it doesnt mean the other fans arent racist, so im not really sure what your trying to say...

wandarah said:
Blue Phil said:

Just no fucking need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.