are arsenal now our 2nd most hated club ?

wandarah said:
Blue Phil said:
3. Arsenal: make excuses when they lose, fans are spitefull, racists thugs, stadiums like a burial ground.

they are my 3 most hated, i dislike hull aswell, they are pitifull...but they are the teams in our league... don't get me started on a.c milan.

Arsenal have the most diverse fanbase in London, there's plenty of black players in the Arsenal squad. The racism call is retarded.

Not that it will make much difference to you.
So why were you all waving bananas at Adebayor? Racist scum, I hope the CCTV convicts every one of them.

Blue Phil said:
wandarah said:
Arsenal have the most diverse fanbase in London, there's plenty of black players in the Arsenal squad. The racism call is retarded.

Ok, im sure every club have black fans, it doesnt mean the other fans arent racist, so im not really sure what your trying to say...

I'm trying to say that in the last 4 years, I have never heard, nor seen at games, pubs, forums, or streets any Arsenal fan make a racist comment about a player - I'm sure there are some, there always are - your fucking club included mate. You're suggesting all white Arsenal fans are racist, which is clearly fucking deluded.

I've spoken to, and heard, and seen people who were at the game, and no one knows a fucking thing about any 'racist' chanting. There is an Arshavin song sung to the same tune as the Adebayor song that was come up with by the away fans. People are getting confused.

wandarah said:
tommyducks said:
Yes. Taking bananas to the ground FFS. Filthy racist scum.

Didn't happen, it's a fucking myth of which the only evidence exists in the minds of a few people with over-active imaginations on this forum.
Im only just 17, ive had 2 season tickets, been to loads of matches, including some at maine road when i was quite young, i have never seen fans like arsenals, which made it all the sweeter that we leathered you and basically made you sit down, shut up.

tommyducks said:
wandarah said:

So why were you all waving bananas at Adebayor? Racist scum, I hope the CCTV convicts every one of them.

What the hell are you fucking on about mate.

Blue Phil said:
wandarah said:
Didn't happen, it's a fucking myth of which the only evidence exists in the minds of a few people with over-active imaginations on this forum.
Im only just 17, ive had 2 season tickets, been to loads of matches, including some at maine road when i was quite young, i have never seen fans like arsenals, which made it all the sweeter that we leathered you and basically made you sit down, shut up.

It's a fairly isolated incident. The fans hate Adebayor, and it's understandable that they do.

Fuck, he just slammed a couple past them as well. Arsenal fans aren't exactly known for kicking up a ruckus mate. That's what makes this incident all the more significant.

wandarah said:
Blue Phil said:
Ok, im sure every club have black fans, it doesnt mean the other fans arent racist, so im not really sure what your trying to say...

I'm trying to say that in the last 4 years, I have never heard, nor seen at games, pubs, forums, or streets any Arsenal fan make a racist comment about a player - I'm sure there are some, there always are - your fucking club included mate. You're suggesting all white Arsenal fans are racist, which is clearly fucking deluded.

I've spoken to, and heard, and seen people who were at the game, and no one knows a fucking thing about any 'racist' chanting. There is an Arshavin song sung to the same tune as the Adebayor song that was come up with by the away fans. People are getting confused.
LOL w/e its obvious there were racist fans in the arsenal section, and your defending your club by going on the offensive, using words like idiot and fucking, so w/e. And just to make it plain to you, i dont think i said all arsenal white fans are racists, wtf, i know that arsenal arent some white supremisist club!

There might have been one or two muppet's mate. But speaking to all the away fans I know that went, they're pretty upfront about giving Adebayor shit - but no one knows, and I havent heard in any of the replays, or live on TV - any racist chanting. It's a myth that is being perpetuated.

You accuse me of using words like 'retarded' and 'fucking'. Where as you lot are using words like 'Racist' and 'Thug'.

I know which is worse in my mind.

Arsenal will always be my 2nd favourite london club after Millwall

rightous indignation from their fans for a disgusting goal celebration and malicious stamp does not make the club hateful in any way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.