Are City a better all round team without Haaland?

The first day this thread appeared, I laughed. I genuinely thought it was a wind up. Every time I see this thread, now on 51 pages, I don't want it to go away. I hope that this thread and similar conversations persist, just to remind me why I can't understand and people. Not for lack of trying.

I think yes.

The team become more unpredictable without him.

But also can't complain if he helped the team to win the League & CL.

Every game I think ffs then he does this. Keep it up big man, I don’t mind looking a ****.

I think we’ve had players who can score the 1st, 50% miss the 2nd & I’ve lost count how many times Jesus & Sterling missed the 3rd. Never take the easy chances for granted.

Time will tell…… it’s a team game, and if this team scores more goals and wins more matches than the City teams of the last couple of seasons ( Ie ones we supposedly played without an out and out striker ) …..then the answer to the question is No.

However regardless of how many goals Haaland scores, if we don’t as a team score as many goals etc as previous City teams then it is fair to say that we are probably not a better all round team with him in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.