Are City a better all round team without Haaland?

We are fluid without him and very static with him, I guess him leaving in 2-3 years won't hurt city.

We've been shit lately because of a mixture of bad performances from some of the creative players, Pep messing around with out-of-position fullbacks and injuries at the back.

Haaland's performance in the derby 6-3 alone should be evidence that he's not the problem.

We have definitely heard 'City are better without De Bruyne' a few times before, and that also ended up being a fucking stupid thing to say.
I'm not sure results back that up but I get the point

Yes.

I also think we are a better passing unit controlling games better without de Bruyne.

But we also lack something when it really matters in the Champions League that Haaland might bring to us, and de Bruyne might be the one who provides the crucial chance for him.

Possibly the worst thread ever, played a handful of games without him. The way we played today was all about tempo and quick passing, nothing to do with who was upfront. Do these people forget games like Leicester away a couple months ago? Haaland didn’t feature then and it was the dullest game ever

No , but we do need to adjust to Haaland though , he is the best No.9 in the world and we have changed our tactics , we are crossing more balls into the box because Pep knows he will more than likely get on the end of a few and score goals.
Only a City forum could have a thread with this title , a striker who scores 27 goals less than halfway through a season , staggering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.