Are City fans the best in England?

frothy said:
moorsideblue said:
oh dear!!! hear we go again with the liverpool atmosphere myth!! FFS their fans are fuckin awfull
the other week when they were 3 nil up there support was still shit, we out sang them all game,shit ground shit delusional fans

Yeah i was there at Anfield away a few weeks ago!! They battered us but the best they could do was sing "Dalglish" in small doses. They were shocking was my first time at Anfield and was disappointed with there fans to say the least. We out sang them all game and we were fucking awful!! I reckon when we were at Maine Road we were one of the best for Atmosphere but not at Eastlands. Most of us our completely loyal and i definitely think we have the best sense of humour of any fans in the UK though, the poznan, the inflatables and singing about how shit we were prove that!!!

Some City fans are brilliant some are not .we cant be called the best fans till we can sell out our home games & fans dont leave in droves 15 min before the end of games .We were probably the best in England 12 years ago when we turned out in our thousands to watch some dire football

being serious I really do think we are the best by a mile, but we could always up it by trying to get noticed more all over the world! come on blues!

what are we classing as best supporters here...atmosphere i'd say no...loyalty...definitely yes although the stokie on here talked a bit of crap think some of what he says is true the brittania is far more intimidating than coms though if i compare away support Citys is one of the best..

IMHO, not far off.

When things aren't going completely our way, we question the team too much. This was fully evident against West Ham. The atmosphere dropped completely after they had scored.

felixbg said:
all 4 ends of the ground bouncing in a way Galatasary would be proud of.
songs that are making national sports news in other countries.
35 years without a trophy and still getting 40k+ week in week out for years.

Ok today wasn't the greatest, but having been to every game for the past 3 years and visiting every ground i can only really think of Stoke that have been particularly impressive noise wise. The UEFA cup runs have really made us up the game imo & it's great to see. The FA cup final should be something special atmosphere wise.

The light blue masses were in place in the stadium's western half long before their red counterparts had taken their seats, and with that bizarre backs‑to‑the‑pitch dance, borrowed from Lech Poznan, and the dozens of flags, beach balls and inflatable bananas, the City end looked and sounded like a giant street party.

United's support merely stood there

Always thought the best fans were FC MANUre of Bury. Principled, poor, pathetic.

stokeinpeace said:
man city fans are no where near the best your out of your mind, ive been eastlands with stoke since we came up and the only noise was from us. cant wait untill the final only one halph will be rocking the red halph
You had a 13500 average attendance just 3 years ago, pal! and you probably weren't one of them!

Stoke fans get a bit giddy because they think the two songs they shout at the top of their voices makes them decent fans, pfft, haha! you've doubled your attendance ffs, of course it's gonna sound louder than it used to. And as for City v Stoke games being quiet, yes they probably were but you didn't exactly make a game of it with us... 5-0 aggregate scoreline at CoMS since you've been up in the Prem and an early round cup game. I've been to your ground and seen dour games you've been involved in where your fans are silent unless you score, just like every other set of fans in England.

embarrassing thread ! its not for us to tell ourselves how good we think we are ..few years ago we were getting recognitition nationwide..now tho.....leaving in our droves ten mins to go regardless of the score and certain songs still being sung spring to mind instantly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.