Are City listening?

I gave up trying to get a pint at City ages ago. I take a hip flask full of whiskey, buy a bottle of coke before kick off and keep topping it up all game. Sorted!

Do we know how the service compares with other clubs? I've only once (Chelsea) been able to get a pint at half time at an away ground. Anyone know fans of other clubs that regularly get served without missing the last 5 mins of the first half and/or first 10 mins of the 2nd?

It does seem to me that serving thousands of fans with a pint in a 15 min period (less if they're actually going to drink it before the 2nd half starts) is a logistical challenge. I would be interested to know if other clubs can manage it, and if so, how.
WBA STOKE & BURNLEY at halftime open the gates you can wander outside get a beer something to eat have a smoke all smokers are outside so you can get in the toilets everybody happy

I gave up trying to get a pint at City ages ago. I take a hip flask full of whiskey, buy a bottle of coke before kick off and keep topping it up all game. Sorted!

Coke in your whiskey... you heathen!!!

Are people seriously not going anymore because they cannot get a pint at half time , or they have built a wall at the back of the colin bell stand.over the last 5 or 6 years we are watching the best football we have seen for over 30 years. We are there for 2 hours once a fortnight ,if the club think this is needed to be done so be it

shit house

I think your right, I have been a shit house about this , I am now going to write to city to see if they will stop the glass tunnel.

All the problems we have, fighting against the refs, the officials, the footballing authorities,

I`ll put up with not having an extra couple of pints of watery piss out of a plastic glass if we have a manager like Pep and players like Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Sane, G.Jesus, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Kompany (when Fit) Sterling Zaba and Iheanacho.

All the problems we have, fighting against the refs, the officials, the footballing authorities,

I`ll put up with not having an extra couple of pints of watery piss out of a plastic glass if we have a manager like Pep and players like Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne, Sane, G.Jesus, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Kompany (when Fit) Sterling Zaba and Iheanacho.

Me too. With reference to the scummy Gill thread - I want all our resources to be used fighting this evil bastard. Being told to sit down by a steward doing his job is nothing compared to letting Gill tell us what to do in all aspects of the club - SUPPOSEDLY in the name of the FA. This guys power HAS to be neutralised

At the next home game ,I am going to have 6 or 7 pints before the game , go in the toilets at kick off, piss for 40 minutes, then get first in the queue at half time,for 2 more pints, then back in the toilets and piss for another 30 minutes, then leave 15 minutes early, so I can get a tram home without queuing.

At the next home game ,I am going to have 6 or 7 pints before the game , go in the toilets at kick off, piss for 40 minutes, then get first in the queue at half time,for 2 more pints, then back in the toilets and piss for another 30 minutes, then leave 15 minutes early, so I can get a tram home without queuing.
6-7 pints would kill you.
What you gonna do when you're booted out of your seat for someone who's got more money ? Would that be fair ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.