Are City listening?

6-7 pints would kill you.
What you gonna do when you're booted out of your seat for someone who's got more money ? Would that be fair ?
I have said before I will quite gladly move from the cb stand to behind the goals to watch city and save a few quid, when I have to, it's 90 minutes every fortnight.

I have said before I will quite gladly move from the cb stand to behind the goals to watch city and save a few quid, when I have to, it's 90 minutes every fortnight.
Don't want the likes of you in the SStand, I'd pack it in if there's any more happy fucking clappers & Chinese

Me too. With reference to the scummy Gill thread - I want all our resources to be used fighting this evil bastard. Being told to sit down by a steward doing his job is nothing compared to letting Gill tell us what to do in all aspects of the club - SUPPOSEDLY in the name of the FA. This guys power HAS to be neutralised

agreed but I still hate some of those showsec wanker 8-)

I don't have a problem getting in to the stadium as I arrive with time to spare, I also don't bother with the catering/bar facilities.

My gripe is with the infra-structure around the stadium and the public transport which is quite frankly third world.

The roads are not fit for purpose and the Metrolink is the worst public transport system in Europe and possibly the world.

I have banged on about this to the Club when filling in their surveys and also in e-mails, this problem is the main reason why people leave early.
How the fuck is that the clubs problem? Try complaining to Manchester City Council

How the fuck is that the clubs problem? Try complaining to Manchester City Council
No it isn't directly their problem, but if they are concerned about early leavers surely they could apply some pressure on the powers that be?

There is no point in criticising fans if they don't lend a hand to solve the problems.

I was once told that if you consider yourself to not be part of the problem then you can never be part of the solution.

I've also sent city a e mail about the service at half time , no beer mats with my pint, I have also asked for a card table to be placed at the back and for the 2nd half to kick off half an hour later!
WHAT ABOUT A GOBLIN TEASMAID. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.