Are City protestant, catholic or neither? Straw Poll

Didsbury Dave said:
tueartsboots said:
bakerdave76 said:
church of st stella artois

Praise be another true beleiver !

I think I'll do a poll as to whether City are a lager or bitter club.

Oh wait, I think a few Rags might have an answer to that one...

Dave, do you not realise that this a forum where you are only allowed to discuss "football" topics.

If you wish to do another poll - please make sure that the topic is vetted by the PC police and the dubious football topics panel.

Upon being granted approval from the correct authorities - you may proceed as long as you stick to football only topics

PMSL !

I think I'll leave the polls from now on.

Jesus wept...

A non-denominational, metaphorical Jesus, of course...

Citytillidie69 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
tueartsboots said:
bakerdave76 said:
church of st stella artois

Praise be another true beleiver !

I think I'll do a poll as to whether City are a lager or bitter club.

Oh wait, I think a few Rags might have an answer to that one...

Dave, do you not realise that this a forum where you are only allowed to discuss "football" topics.

If you wish to do another poll - please make sure that the topic is vetted by the PC police and the dubious football topics panel.

Upon being granted approval from the correct authorities - you may proceed as long as you stick to football only topics

why have a dig at the mods???

wtf has this topic got to do with them, other than they shifted it to another part of the forum

ffs, get over it

He isn't having a go at the Mods - they have sensibly let the thread run its course.

He's having a go at the prudes on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.