Are City protestant, catholic or neither? Straw Poll

Didsbury Dave said:
tueartsboots said:
bakerdave76 said:
church of st stella artois

Praise be another true beleiver !

I think I'll do a poll as to whether City are a lager or bitter club.

Oh wait, I think a few Rags might have an answer to that one...

Lager for me, but when it comes to talking about the Rags I'm a bitter all the way ;)

bumbleblue said:
It is clearly a really difficult area to discuss this. I always understood that traditionally city were more protestant and jewish and utd more catholic as i think they were founded by catholic priests in newton heath. Pls don't quote me i am not sure. i spoke to my uncle tonight who is 90 years old and he said that it was like that years ago as the clubs were mainly still linked to their traditional roots, he also said city have always had strong links with freemasonry. I am glad we all seem to have moved on a bit now hate sectarianism and fundamentalism in any form. Born C of E but city are my true religion
I always understood that traditionally city were more protestant and jewish and utd more catholic as i think they were founded by catholic priests in newton heath.
Sorry mate,the rags were newton heath lyr & the workers/management decided to form a team.
If you was a good footballer you got a job at LYR,the fuckers even started corruption in football.

Support city, love city, will die for city, my religion is my own business. Just don't want religion brought into sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.