Are City protestant, catholic or neither? Straw Poll

Re: Are you protestant, catholic or neither? Straw Poll

Catholic but follow Rangers long story but my views will b in the category about Irish Books and am not going through all that again

IRA bombed manchester end ov

Am Catholic, but not interested in religion crap, Catholics and protestants all the same to me.

It was mostly about the players, which led the fans to pick their team. nowadays all teams have nearly every nation and religion on their books and it goes the same for us fans to answer your Question, given the choices you have titled, im neither. Although my Mum was
C-E and me Dad (RIP) was a Muslim, neither was strict when it came to it. so hence im neither.

Peace

This should not have been moved Off Topic.

It's an extension of a debate on another thread as to whether City are a protestant club.

I don't believe whoever moved it read the thread

"Please don't get into debate or make comments about how shit religion is or anything like that, and I don't care whether people don't practice the faith they were born with."

Pissing into the wind mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.