Are City protestant, catholic or neither? Straw Poll

Re: Are you protestant, catholic or neither? Straw Poll

Soulboy said:
davefrombury said:
Off topic !!! Better still not at all.
Good point. Well made.

Can we then have one on the skin colour, sexual preference and IQ of the posters as well.

Dearie me.

FFS the OP is asking about your religion not for the keys to your house- PC Brigade at it again - are you ashamed of your background or have you been brainwashed by the left wing whingers who dont use the phrase "Christmas" anymore cause it might offend someone.

cleavers said:
Moved it in here as its not City related.

READ THE BLOODY THREAD!!!!

IT IS CITY RELATED

IT'S ABOUT WHETHER CITY ARE A PROTESTANT CLUB!!!!

Soulboy said:
davefrombury said:
Off topic !!! Better still not at all.
Good point. Well made.

Can we then have one on the skin colour, sexual preference and IQ of the posters as well.

Dearie me.

religion: pagan, obviously.

skin color: glow-in-the-dark-almost-blue pale white.

sexual preference: often

IQ 12 1/2 EE... or is that shoe size.

Didsbury Dave said:
This should not have been moved Off Topic.

It's an extension of a debate on another thread as to whether City are a protestant club.

I don't believe whoever moved it read the thread
I moved it, and I read both topics, and it has nothing to do with City.

City are a FOOTBALL club (in fact its more of a religion to many of us than some god loving one).

You are only C of E, or RC, (or any other), if you actually worship in a church, otherwise its just a tag you like to give yourself when its convenient, ie this debate.

If you don't like me moving it in here take it up with Ric.

I'm not going to "take it up with Ric" because it isn't important.

But you were wrong to move it.

The debate started off about sectarian chanting at City matches, then moved into the reasons for sectarian chanting at City matches. Then people started discussing City's roots as a church club, and whether City still attracted more than a proportional number of any faith.

Many of us on that debate believe we don't, we attract a fair cross-section, hence I volunteered to do a straw poll to illustrate that. the original post makes that clear. I even changed the tiltle to make it clearer.

Jesus Christ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.