Are Gundogan, Laporte, Mahrez and Palmer missed at all?

it's telling that, other than Gvardiol, none of the new boys made the line up yesterday and we looked so much better for it. Given time I'm hopeful that they will step up and fill the boots of the departees, but as of yet I'm seeing little sign
Although I feel like the other signings were probably not intended as starters for these types of games, even when we signed them.

sure both Leroy and Bernardo were on and off in the team first part of their 1st season?

I could be wrong actually.
You might be right about Bernado, I seem to recall being very excited about Sane from the start

I miss Gundo for his composure and ability to control the game AND the fact that he was a big game player who you could rely upon to step up and score crucial goals when we most need them.

We have some amazing players but too many of them are a bit rabbit in headlights when a scoring opportunity comes along. Gundo was not.

They are all missed by me personally but I'm just a fan and don't have to think about wage bills, transfer fees, squad harmony etc. If I had my way David, Serg and Vinny would still be at the club!

This seems the case, your summer recruitment hasn't brought in a similar level of quality to that which was lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.