Are Likes important to you?

Nothing wrong with bigotry towards the Scottish, deep down you even hate yourselves.

Fuckin failures in a country of failures. Its nae good blamin it oan the English fir colonising us. Ah don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We are colonised by wankers. We can't even pick a decent, vibrant healthy society to be colonised by. No..we are ruled by effete arseholes. What does that make us? The lowest of the low, the scum of the earth. The most wretched servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat intae creation. Ah don't hate the English. They just git oan wis the shite thev got. Ah hate the Scots.

Fuckin failures in a country of failures. Its nae good blamin it oan the English fir colonising us. Ah don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We are colonised by wankers. We can't even pick a decent, vibrant healthy society to be colonised by. No..we are ruled by effete arseholes. What does that make us? The lowest of the low, the scum of the earth. The most wretched servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat intae creation. Ah don't hate the English. They just git oan wis the shite thev got. Ah hate the Scots.
Cheers, going to watch that later to kill a couple of hours and reminisce.

I think there should also be a list showing posts (from the date likes were introduced) to like ratios. That would sort out those desperately posting 100's of times per day in a desperate trawl for likes. Mods and forum owners should also be excluded because of the sycophantic nature of many members. Any political 'likes' should also be excluded due to the polarised nature of debate. Also cat killing 'likes' should not count which will cook some of the table toppers geese. The resultant table will show true quality.

There would be nothing left to like.

Good morning everybody. In the spirit of 'we are all in this together' please like this post so I can stay ahead of that urban genie chap.

Thank you.

Yes, yes, Big effin YES, eat shit Urban Beanie, 4 more new likes just on that post and I notice you didn't get any for your half hearted effort this morning, plus I am liking everyone elses posts so that they catch up with you.

Am der man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.