Are people thicker these days?

I don't think so, I think we're just being more exposed to idiots and they are being celebrated now instead of mocked. In the past they wouldn't let an idiot on TV, now they're all over it and it's seen as ok to be thick.

Welcome to the smartphone generation where respective devices have bigger and better memories than the operators.

Get kids to go out, play & discover things with their mates.

Welcome to the smartphone generation where respective devices have bigger and better memories than the operators.

Get kids to go out, play & discover things with their mates.

Whilst driving trains in the South East, I often see passengers standing too far along platforms for the length of the train. I drive in, stop at the required stop point, release the doors and wait for all the people getting on and off. Invariably those who are not alert to the arrival of their train are staring at /listening to / talking on their mobiles.

Smart phone / dumb person.

At least they can use it to look up the time of the next train.

And the people who look at the destination of the train on the departure board, look at the destination on the front of the train and then come to my window and say, "Is this train going Ashford?"

"It's going to Ashford," I reply through gritted teeth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.