Are people thicker these days?

I was in a guest house about 2 years ago. The landlady proudly boasted how she had been running the place 18 years.

She asked what I'd like for breakfast, and I asked for 2 soft boiled eggs.

Her happy confident face was suddenly etched in shock horror.-

"How do you mean soft-boiled ?"

"Cover eggs with water, bring to boil, and time for 3 minutes from boiling".

"Erm, ok, I think I can manage that".

She looked all flustered and scuttled into the kitchen to get me the 2 toast I'd asked for.

I waited,,, and waited,,, toast were stone cold by this point... Suddenly the eggs appeared... "there you go, hope you enjoy".

Hard as fuck with 2 cold toast. I would of enjoyed bouncing them round the guest house more!

A mate has a younger than him girlfriend who announced on Saturday that this weekend was God's birthday, not his actual Birthday, but his second one. Like the Queen.

She also calls her hallway the 'long room' as she can't remember any other words for it.

This is a girl who has 3 A levels.

The wife is watching "come dine with me" as i passed through on way to kitchen i heard a big titted bimbo ages about 25 on the programme say "i don't know my left from my right" she continued saying that she was taking driving lessons and that her driving instructor had to tape pieces of paper to the dashboard with L and R on so she could tell which way to turn when he told her, theother guests around the table sat there with their mouths open, she seemed proud of it though

I think it's more fashionable to be thick now. And I don't mean GCSE results- those mean fuck all. I mean not knowing who the Prime Minister is, not knowing what a baby sheep is called, not knowing what the capital of Spain is. Stuff like that.

Or sitting round a dinner table thinking it is ok to admit you know know absolutely fuck all about anything to do with basic physics.

When I was a kid the only TV available at 6 o`clock was the news. Therefore you watched it, and you gained knowledge. Nowadays the alternatives to gaining knowledge are endless. The result, we now have generations of dumbfucks.
A 20 year old I work with announced she was going to Jamaica for her holidays. "Caribbean" I said. "No, Jamaica", she responded.

It's the depend on technology generation,they don't have to think for themselves,work out problems and problem solve as google does it all for them

The days when everything was pure and we had imaginations and could work stuff out ourselves,we weren't even allowed a calculator in lesson or exams just our brains,the genie is out of the bottle and we are a thicker nation as a result

And then there are the people who stand or dither about having just got off an escalator, or the ones who are surprised at someone getting out of a lift when it arrives at their floor, or the ones who as soon as a train arrives at a station don't think that there may be otherswanting to get off, or the ones who persist on walking on the right when signs say 'Keep Left!'
So many twatwaffles in this world!
I am waiting for the day when some cock who has had his feet up on a bus or train seat stands up to find that there is dogsh*t on his desi

And then there are the people who stand or dither about having just got off an escalator, or the ones who are surprised at someone getting out of a lift when it arrives at their floor, or the ones who as soon as a train arrives at a station don't think that there may be others wanting to get off, or the ones who persist on walking on the right when signs say 'Keep Left!'
So many twatwaffles in this world!
I am waiting for the day when some cock who has had his feet up on a bus or train seat stands up to find that there is dogsh*t on his designer clothes because someone else has done the same thing previously!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.