Are The Beatles and Queen overrated?

Opinions are wrong....if you don't agree?
Lol....the perfect definition of a simpleton, from one ;)
You like them, carry on listening to them then, I think they're crap....and won't!

Didn't say that dumbass, not liking them is fine, calling them a boy band is stupid.

Comprendi fuck nut;-)

I remember Stannage playing nothing but the Beatles one night around xmas.1990 on Piccadilly and it really brought it home to me the quality and range of their music

But some find them a bland sellout compared to their hard rocking Hamburg days
I preferred the R&B songs of their early days to where they went later.
Eg their version of Mr. Postman is far superior to I wanna hold your Hand.

Last edited:
I remember Stannage playing nothing but the Beatles one night around xmas.1990 on Piccadilly and it really brought it home to me the quality and range of their music

But some find them a bland sellout compared to their hard rocking Hamburg days
Very bland..

Didn't say that dumbass, not liking them is fine, calling them a boy band is stupid.

Comprendi fuck nut;-)
this makes some good points regarding the boy band angle

this makes some good points regarding the boy band angle

Certainly early on they were a very good pop band loved by young girls. Their songs still had something different to the generic hence the popularity outside of just young girls.

The rest of their career was much more which makes the wummers and idiots absolutely wrong to claim they were just a boy band or that all their songs sounded the same.

This isn't opinion or musical taste just a fact.

I said in another thread that I found Springsteen to be a bit dull, a bit dad rock. I didn't say he was shit though. He is very good as what he does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.