Are there any fans out there who have done every game?

Didsbury Dave

...this season, from the Faroes through to United?

If there is/are I salute you.

Fair play for your commitment

I know of someone who has done all except the Faroes away (friend of my Dads). Says he only missed that as the plane he was on got cancelled the day before due to a lack of a pilot with the required license to fly it (not sure if this is correct though?).

You'd have to be mad to have been to so many games. I've missed 4 of the 8 euro aways plus 5 or 6 league aways and feel like I've been watching us way too much.
Less next season for me if we get into UEFA again.

My mate that I go with has gone very close, only missed Newcastle away as far as I know and Blackburn at home with being in vegas for hatton, he also does England home and away! Lunacy! His dad has been to EVERY game as far as i'm aware. Legends.

julio jordio said:
My mate that I go with has gone very close, only missed Newcastle away as far as I know and Blackburn at home with being in vegas for hatton, he also does England home and away! Lunacy! His dad has been to EVERY game as far as i'm aware. Legends.

Sean/Shaun R from Chadderton?

Just missed Blackburn at home, because I went to watch Hatton in Vegas, looking back on it may have been an error of judgement!!

julio jordio said:

How do people afford (money and work time) to do this kind of thing? Especially the England fans. You hear of the 'Barmy Army' who follow the cricket on tour, that's some serious commitment. Fair play to them, I wish I was in that position.

/jealous :(

missed brighton, faroes, omonia and aalborg all away.....and was gutted to miss them. I do know one guy who has been them all , he even goes reserve games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.