Are there any other Leeds/Bradford based Blues on here?

Firthy said:
Im up for abit of 5aside. Play up at Tong sports centre, outdoor on astroturf. The are looking for 6 aside teams to enter a league. If we can get 6 blues, all turning up in city tops it would be quality.

P.S GODS HONEST!
Ive heard City are having academy trials up there at the weekend and rumour is afew senior players are turning up!?
I know City have booked it because i cant play my usual game at the weekend.

Up at the Astroturf at Tong School???? Hope so, I go to tong school, i ain't heard owt but it'll be great to see a few of the players training! (But knowing our luck it'll be Glauber "Senor Vanishimo" Berti and Danny "I'm on Channel 5" Mills!)

anyoneforacuppa said:
honkytonkman187 said:
anybody from "Yoksha" on the train to Manchester tomorrow?

i'm leaving Leeds at about 1 o'clock.
anyone fancy a beer ?

Usually a few blues on the train to Victoria, the one that goes via Bradford. Me n mate are getting on at Bradford tommorow. Easier to go to Victoria as it's 2 min walk to Shambles!

the Leeds-Piccadilly direct takes an hour, but Leeds-Victoria is nearer to an hour and a half. I can walk Picc to Victoria in ten mins

honkytonkman187 said:
anyoneforacuppa said:
honkytonkman187 said:
anybody from "Yoksha" on the train to Manchester tomorrow?

i'm leaving Leeds at about 1 o'clock.
anyone fancy a beer ?

Usually a few blues on the train to Victoria, the one that goes via Bradford. Me n mate are getting on at Bradford tommorow. Easier to go to Victoria as it's 2 min walk to Shambles!

the Leeds-Piccadilly direct takes an hour, but Leeds-Victoria is nearer to an hour and a half. I can walk Picc to Victoria in ten mins

but it saves your legs lol.

Come on one of you lot start a branch, not had anyhing back from the west yorks branch so im presuming it no longer exists

I am up for the five a side, I also know there is a blue called Giddian lives near shipley he might be up for It and there is another who lives In cottingley, which would you believe used to be my old house when I was a kid

I know its short notice but if anybody fancies a game tonight (monday 20th) at tong school (6pm) then let me know (07765197389).
Outside on the astroturf.... £4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.