are they lieing or are they really that dumb!!

I tend to only discuss football with the rag fans who can string a coherent sentence together, and they're both gutted he's gone. total shithead but great player.

The thing is scum fans can be cocky now because they automatically think that they will go out and spend 80m on a player and everything will carry on as normal. The money they will receive from real will be paid in installments, as it is most of the time by clubs abroad. It wont be so rosy when they have to sell merely to keep the timebomb from exploding. Then, there wont be a like for like replacement, merely a player to fill the gap, just like we had with Pearce. All of scums spending is based on the success they acheive on the pitch and via merchandising and tv rights. when baconface goes, and a new manager comes in, the sands will shift. who knows what will happen then. It happened with liverpool after Dalglish, but this time we have a club that has x amount of debt. Its like building an extension and relying on the same tiny fireplace to heat the whole house, sooner or later you have to find the money to match the ambition.

Was discussing this with a m8 and although he is a great footballer, its not just in terms of that that you have to think of him. The scums marketing ability is based on him and no matter who they sign they are not going to be as marketable as he is and that will leave a big whole in their shirt sales, training gear, cr7 range etc and to them that is as big a loss as anything they lose on the pitch.

In terms of marketability he is a popstar and their is maybe a couple of players in the world as marketable as he is and none of them are on uniteds radard and because of that he is a huge loss in their ability to shift sirts, sell toys, programs, kiddies stuff, posters etc etc.

mcfcjosh said:
united fans going on about how there glad ronaldo going because of his attitude. what bollocks!! how can you be glad that the best player in the world who can score 40 goals in a season is leaving your club. there either trying to cover up the hurt or they really no fuck all about football
It's called saving face - how can any scum fan in their right mind be glad he's going? They'll be absolutely gutted unless they really are as thick as pigshit - who knows?

Some of them really are dumb though - a mate of mine says that he works with a real rag numbskull who sings United songs to himself all day long - a proper not right.

Corradi on Stilts said:
The money they will receive from real will be paid in installments, as it is most of the time by clubs abroad. .

Sorry to piss on your bonfire Bernardo but they are getting ALL the money up front.
They have insisted on it to get the deal done

jordinho09 said:
mcfcjosh said:
united fans going on about how there glad ronaldo going because of his attitude. what bollocks!! how can you be glad that the best player in the world who can score 40 goals in a season is leaving your club. there either trying to cover up the hurt or they really no fuck all about football
most probably its the second point you made
most rags can only name one player in their current squad........ no prizes for guessing who that is.

park?

Got to be honest i believed he never performed in big games... yet actually looking back on the past few seasons, he scored that cracker versus Porto, Chelski in the CL final, Us at OT this year, Arsenal in the CL.

He's irreplacable for them. And whilst the PL may suffer without him ourselves and the others in the "Big 4" should capitalise on it. Whilst they'll spout they'll be a better teams they'll loose more matches; Rooney has never been prolific, Berbatov has been shocking so far, Tevez most likely wont be there and Nani/Anderson et al have all faded into obscurity last season.

I've had a few mates who've also now admitted that he is indeed a self obsessed arrogant wanker. Funny what the tinted specs can do sometimes.

GStar said:
Got to be honest i believed he never performed in big games... yet actually looking back on the past few seasons, he scored that cracker versus Porto, Chelski in the CL final, Us at OT this year, Arsenal in the CL.

He's irreplacable for them. And whilst the PL may suffer without him ourselves and the others in the "Big 4" should capitalise on it. Whilst they'll spout they'll be a better teams they'll loose more matches; Rooney has never been prolific, Berbatov has been shocking so far, Tevez most likely wont be there and Nani/Anderson et al have all faded into obscurity last season.

I've had a few mates who've also now admitted that he is indeed a self obsessed arrogant wanker. Funny what the tinted specs can do sometimes.
I was telling a rag mate of mine what a waste of space Berbatov was when he threw back at me that he has shit loads of 'assists' this year and actually is not as crap as people make out - on reflection I think my rag mate had a fair point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.