Are we all going to die on Wednesday?

oh by the way i am offering odds of 1000/1 on the world ending on Wednesday, if aqnyone is interested ill pm my paypal dets and just make sure the cash is in the account by midnight. The good news is im putting no limit on the size of your bet.

1. It won't be operating at full power until next year at the earliest.
2. It won't be colliding particles until next year, Wednesday's activation is just a test run to ensure the proton beams can do a full circuit of the ring sucessfully.
3. It won't create a black hole.
4. If it were to create a black hole, it would be a micro-black hole which is a different class of object which would cause little harm to the Earth in the first place let alone the fact it would only last for less than a billionth of a second.
5. If there were to be a full black hole created, you wouldn't care because you would be instantly vaporised and destroyed by it.
6. People who know nothing about the science involved should not doubt the expertise of the top scientists in the world because of rumours spread by two people who were denied work on the LHC in the first place.

Now I wish people would stfu about it.

I'm going to bet within a year there is a movie about this scenario. Some Dr. Evil character holds the world ransom and Will Smith saves the day.

JoJo said:
1. It won't be operating at full power until next year at the earliest.
2. It won't be colliding particles until next year, Wednesday's activation is just a test run to ensure the proton beams can do a full circuit of the ring sucessfully.
3. It won't create a black hole.
4. If it were to create a black hole, it would be a micro-black hole which is a different class of object which would cause little harm to the Earth in the first place let alone the fact it would only last for less than a billionth of a second.
5. If there were to be a full black hole created, you wouldn't care because you would be instantly vaporised and destroyed by it.
6. People who know nothing about the science involved should not doubt the expertise of the top scientists in the world because of rumours spread by two people who were denied work on the LHC in the first place.

Now I wish people would stfu about it.

Ta!

bunsen-and-beaker.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.