Are we all Poznan'ed out?

love the poznan, but maybe we should do it forward aswell that way we wouldnt miss anything :)

Love the Poznan but there is a time when it no longer feels Special, and more habit....

If people wish to continue it great, I feel it should be treated differently now though and done for certain times, suggestions:

Before a match, First goal, very important goal as in scoring against Rags or in a cup match which secures victory?

it has become part of our history and should be continued, only for special occasions :)

Although we all did the Poznan from where I was sat today after each goal, I got the feeling it was fizzling out. There didn't seem to be as much enthusiasm as there used to be.

FuZzY said:
Although we all did the Poznan from where I was sat today after each goal, I got the feeling it was fizzling out. There didn't seem to be as much enthusiasm as there used to be.
more of a chore now it seems

Just cant get my head round the idea of turning your back once the game has re-started

All thou I do like it, it does do my head in..
When teams from Europe do silly dances or actions as a massive group I think it looks fantastic.. So we should keep it. But we could also try

" put your left arm in, left arm out, in out in out shake it all about. We used to do the Poznan but it lost its clout.? That's what city's about?"

Very poor I know.. But I'm sure some of your song, dance movers could get something going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.