Are we all Poznan'ed out?

Gotta say, that second celebration was better than any Poznan. It's sometimes better to go absolutely mental, jump on seats, hug and kiss randomers, etc...

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Gotta say, that second celebration was better than any Poznan. It's sometimes better to go absolutely mental, jump on seats, hug and kiss randomers, etc...

I rarely agree with you but on this one I'm with you all the way.

Still love the Poznan a good buzz to do and the city, city shout after is a a cracker,

Keep on Poznaning....

especially as annoys the tits off the rags!!

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

I find it ammusing how all this is deemed acceptable at a football match but as soon as someone does it at a bus stop its weird and crazy!!

Like most things in life - those people who enjoy it will do it, those that don't won't.

Sure it can look a bit silly if only a handful of people do it. However when a load of people do do it and only one or two people don't do it they either look like miserable bastards or away fans who have been caught out!

I've got kids so I'm into it. So we're gonna keep doing it.

Lets all do the Mancini, lets all the do the Mancini ....

we then jump up and down doing a left right left right left right combination terminating with a punch in the air - just like Bobby did tonight ;-)

daveduke67 said:
Lets all do the Mancini, lets all the do the Mancini ....

we then jump up and down doing a left right left right left right combination terminating with a punch in the air - just like Bobby did tonight ;-)

This.

they'll be 21,000 casualties a game, but we should try it.

everyone mosh about like the poznan fans, whilst doing the mancini one-two punch combo.

Sorry for the bump but...

To me the Poznan is fizzling out or trying to. Maybe it's just where I sit but there seems to be an audible groan from many when the Poznan reaches the block I'm in and a "I don't really want to... but better had do" feeling when people get up and do the Poznan, but more and more are staying sat down.

I loved it at first but would rather just sing/chant now and keep my eyes on the game (or what about a reverse Poznan), I'm always afraid something will happen when I have my back turned. :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.