Are we allowed to be disappointed?

say we dont win the title...i will be pissed off only due to the fact that at home in the league ive seen somethin ive never seen before and thats city bossing every single game and in 99% of the games never even lookin like being beaten(touch wood this carries on!!) in fact some of the away teams have sort of given up before a balls been kicked! n thats how the rags have operated for years at old shatford.

been very very proud to watch our team this season.

really hope the owners stick with bobby either way.

Considering the start, and some of the football played early on, it would feel very disappointing if there was nothing to show for it. It wouldn't be a disaster like, if you're in a position where finishing 2nd is seen as a "bad" season, you're in quite a good place, but I feel we have the best team in the country while this current United team is nowhere near being a great team. To answer the thread's question, of course you're allowed to feel disappointed, I'd be concerned if people weren't. Don't get disappointment, mixed up with Mancini out, Dzeko/Balotelli/Silva is shit, vitriol.

Balti said:
inflatable_banana said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
No what I mean is because this is the best season we have had in the modern era are we allowed to be disappointed because of it?

My take on it is that I personally can't be, as this is the best that I have ever seen City perform (being 30). However, listening to the amount of disappointment emanating from my father's mouth (and from those of a similar age sat near me), that you can still try and compare modern football to the late 60's and find disappointment should you so desire.

they must have been really 'disappointed' when we were in third division then

fpmsl

It depends how the end of the season goes really. You are aware that expectations change aren't you? And when we were in the SECOND division, as it wasn't the third, the third tier of english football, yes, but not the third division, that was the expectation, broadly.

Now we have spent all this money, and have arguably the best team in the league, if the season does tail off, after being top for so long, then fans have a right to be disappointed.

Your comments about the lower divisions are just embarrassing really, and you entirely miss the point.

And if we are top of the league by 5pm today,disappointment will not be the word. I will be inconsolable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.