are we behaving like spoilt brats?

im a real spoiled brat me, im proper out of order moanin cause we can only win one game away in a year. How the fuck can anyone call a city fan spoilt, what exactly have we been spoilt??? if i see a player who sulks and plays with no passion or effort whilst picking up 50k+ a week i will call him a cock.

alextrueblue said:
i have noticed that since our new wealthy circumstances we have become impatient, unrealistic and have turned into spoilt little rich kids.(well some have)
no-one gets half a chance any more.

the past 6 home games i have had somebody next to me moaning constantly!
some old geezer was the worst on thu night in 304! fucking hell i wanted to throw him off the stand!

someone posted somewhere else about us having the best fans in the country, today i didn't think we were the best fans at the match!

booing and jeering doesn't help the team it only spurs on the opposition.
if we are not happy let's get a mini protest going on but after the match. i'm game if you are!

there you go warpig

Blue2112 said:
I think people prefer to be entertained or at the very least go to a game under the impression that the team picked will be one that goes out with that in mind.Ok sometimes that doesn't happen and you live with it but when you take a 2-0 lead at home to the bottom of the league you start to think that just once, just bloody once on a gorgeous April spring day City will do what they should do to a lesser team. When once again the performance fails to materialise it fucks with people minds. Wba deserved a draw today in my opinion and we got away with it.

Against a side that have been playing well but giving away goals most of the season, that knew that to have a chance to stay up they had to win today and were goint to fight like mad, against a side that had given their all on thursday night, you thought this would be an easy game?

Every year there is a side that puts together a run of games to escape or nearly escape the drop, and there are always shocks at this time of the season as a result.
Im just glad that we got the 3 points to keep our (faint) hopes of 7th place and a place in the europa league alive.

alextrueblue said:
i have noticed that since our new wealthy circumstances we have become impatient, unrealistic and have turned into spoilt little rich kids.(well some have)

some old geezer was the worst on thu night in 304! fucking hell i wanted to throw him off the stand!

someone posted somewhere else about us having the best fans in the country, today i didn't think we were the best fans at the match!

if we are not happy let's get a mini protest going on but after the match. i'm game if you are!

How long have you been watching City? I can remember people like Edgehill, Bradbury, Pollock, Samaras etc etc, getting fearful stick for as long as I can remember. It's got nothing to do with money, it's a sad trait shared by many City fans unfortunately.

yes and it makes me fucking sick. Did we all go ragified as soon as the money came in? get a grip. It won't happen overnight no matter who is in charge (yes even mourinho and fucking god). It all needs time. when you build an house, you knock down the shit, lay the foundations, start to build and get it sorted that way.

Joycee Banercheck said:
yes and it makes me fucking sick. Did we all go ragified as soon as the money came in? get a grip. It won't happen overnight no matter who is in charge (yes even mourinho and fucking god). It all needs time. when you build an house, you knock down the shit, lay the foundations, start to build and get it sorted that way.

Jose comes, we win first 5 games then draw 0-0 at the swamp and it'd be 'Jose out'

law74 said:
Blue2112 said:
I think people prefer to be entertained or at the very least go to a game under the impression that the team picked will be one that goes out with that in mind.Ok sometimes that doesn't happen and you live with it but when you take a 2-0 lead at home to the bottom of the league you start to think that just once, just bloody once on a gorgeous April spring day City will do what they should do to a lesser team. When once again the performance fails to materialise it fucks with people minds. Wba deserved a draw today in my opinion and we got away with it.

Against a side that have been playing well but giving away goals most of the season, that knew that to have a chance to stay up they had to win today and were goint to fight like mad, against a side that had given their all on thursday night, you thought this would be an easy game?

Every year there is a side that puts together a run of games to escape or nearly escape the drop, and there are always shocks at this time of the season as a result.
Im just glad that we got the 3 points to keep our (faint) hopes of 7th place and a place in the europa league alive.

The 2-0 start was gift wrapped and we failed to capitalise, personally I thought the players switched off after that. Doesn't matter that there fighting for relegation shouldn't we be fighting for a European spot and also certain players a long term future?

What does surprise me though is that there seems to be a large number of vocal fans not happy or are they all total wankers with no point of view or interest in the club? I'm just offering a reason as to why the thread asked are we behaving like spoilt brats?

hgblue said:
alextrueblue said:

How long have you been watching City? I can remember people like Edgehill, Bradbury, Pollock, Samaras etc etc, getting fearful stick for as long as I can remember. It's got nothing to do with money, it's a sad trait shared by many City fans unfortunately.

21 years since i was a 13 year old kid so yes i too have seen some shit.
but never IMO has it been so obvious.

can you remember the last time you booed the blues?
i can wigan away, guess what we only went and caned the rags 3-1 in the VERY NEXT GAME! WITH 10 OF THE STARTING 11. (foe) didn't start at wigan.
so i don't boo the team or shout shit at the team.

i moan on here instead!;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.